All emblems order by name
SEARCH It's better to use one word or its part.
|
|
It was confirmed in February, 23d, 1624. On the shield are God's Mother with the Savior in her arms. Under her feet is an emblem of the founders of the town - "Leliva" and around it is the inscription "Patrona oppidi Novogrodensis" ("Patroness of the town of Novohrads'kyi"). Image on site C.Bohatov. Гречило А., Савчук Ю., Сварник І. Герби міст України (ХІV - І пол. ХХ ст.) - Київ, 2001. - 400 с. (ISBN 966-578-085-9)
See
|
|