KRYM, THE AUTONOMOUS REPUBLIC (CRIMEAN REPUBLIC)
- The oldest known population of mountain and southern coast of Crimea were taurs.
- VIII-IV centuries BC - Penetration of the Greek colonists to the Crimea, foundation of Chersonesos (V century BC), the steppe part of the peninsula was populated by Scythians.
- 63 year BC - Pontus conquered by the Roman Empire, the Crimean city coming under the control of the Romans.
- IV-V centuries - The restoration of the authority of the Roman (Byzantine) Empire.
- XIII century - Weakening of the power of Byzantium. Part of its property goes to Genoa, part of becoming as independent principality Gothia.
- 1239 - The conquest of the Crimea by Batu Khan's Mongol army.
- 1441 - The formation of an independent Crimean Khanate.
- 1475 - The Ottoman army under the command of Ahmed Pasha won possession of Genoa and the principality of Theodoro. Crimean Khanate recognized the sovereignty of the Sultan.
- 1783 - Crimea was annexed and incorporated into the Russian Empire.
- 1917-1920 - The Civil War.
- November, 12th, 1917 - Cruiser "Memory of Mercury" raised the Ukrainian flag. At the end of autumn 1917 most ships of Black Sea squadron raised blue-and-yellow flags.
- October 18, 1921 - Formed the Crimean Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic within the Russian Federation.
- 1944 - The deportation of the Crimean Tatar people (May 18th), Armenians, Bulgarians and Greeks (June 26th).
- 1945 - the abolition of autonomy, the creation of the Crimean region.
- 1948 - By the decree of the Presidium of the RSFSR Supreme Soviet Sevastopol was separated as administrative and economic center (city of republican subordination).
- February 1954 - Crimea region transferred from the RSFSR to the USSR.
In the spring of 2014 as a result of the military invasion the Crimea was annexed by Russia. In 2015., after a disastrous holiday season, and water shutoff, Crimeans, joyfully shouting "Roissa vperde" begin keep a little silent. 23 years they elected deputies freaks who pulled us to the bottom. That was the price of the potential rest "in the Crimea." And if factor out the occupation morality - Ukraine has lost two million people who lived in the mental Middle Ages.