The first data about it refers to 1627. It was marked on the Boplan map. During Cossack times it belonged to the first regimental squadron of Nizhyn regiment. Later the part of village was transferred to Nizhyns'kyi Vithorizdvyanyi and Blagovishchens'kyi monasteries. In the village was built the church in honour of sacred great martyr Paraskeva Pyatnytsya. The holiday in honour of sacred Paraskeva's temple is traditionally celebrated in November, 10th.