The first data about it refers to 1765. Its occurrence connected with necessity of protection from the robbers on way from Bila Tserkva to Uman'. For this reason at the village lived many gentry families, which representatives were the warriors for usage of land. In XIX century there was one of the best manors of Branyts'kyi earls. In 1847 there was constructed the sugar factory.